Answer: Statutory Registers and Books will automatically get generated and updated once you fill in the data of an Incorporated Firm in the software.
Mentioned below are the Statutory Registers which can be generated in the software on the current status basis:
- Interest Notice by the director (Form MBP-1)
- Register of Member (Form MGT-1).
- Register of Investments (MBP-3)
- Register of Loan, Guarantee, Security and acquisition made by the Company (Form MBP-2)
- Register of Contracts (MBP-4)
- Register of renewed and duplicate share certificates (Form SH-2)
- Register of Charges (Form CHG-7)
- Share Application and Allotment Register
- Share Transfer Register
- Share Transfer Form (Form SH-4)
- Share Transmission Register
- Registers of Directors and Key Management Personnel
- Register of Deposit
- Registers of Securities held by Directors and Key Managerial Personnel