Gen Income Tax Software
Gen TDS Software
Gen Balance Sheet
Gen Payroll Software
Gen GST Software
e-Way Bill & e-Invoice
E-Filing, Invoicing, E-waybill
Online GST E-Filing with Website
Online All In One GST with Website
Gen CompLaw Software
CompLaw with XBRL
CompLaw without XBRL
Gen CA Portal
Gen CA Portal Basic Plan
Gen CA Portal Premium Plan
SAG Product Help
GST Video Tutorials
Request for Demo
Try for Free
SAG Infotech Contacts
Sales - 7
Support - 6
GST Support - 5
1. That if the client made desire to purchase the products or services of the company he shall full fill the Purchase Order Form provided by the company.
2. That product or service shall not be return or cancelled or change if once product or service sold to the client in any circumstances.
3. That amount or payment of the sold product shall be paid in advance thereafter product or service shall be provide or delivered to the client. If any tax (VAT and Service Taxes) to be levied on the product or service shall be paid with the payment.
4. That the company will sell only product or service to the client. Support service charges shall not be including in the price of the product or service. If the client required any support service of the company then support service charges shall be paid extra by the client. Charges may be fixed or modified by the company from time to time.
5. That company has fixed the updating or renew or expiration time of the product or service in his schedule. Client is must to updating or renew the product or service in fixed time failure to updating or renew the product or service that will be cause of the blocking the product or service.
6. That company reserves the right to blocked the service of the client or service will be automatically block, if any amount or updating charges or tax (VAT and Service Taxes) in respect of product or service remains due on behalf of the client.
7.That Company shall not be liable for service interruptions, delays, failures to perform, damages, losses or destruction, or malfunction of any product or any consequence thereof caused or occasioned by, or due to fire, flood, water, the elements, acts of God, war and threat of imminent war, labor disputes or shortages, utility curtailments, power failures, explosions, civil disturbances, governmental actions, shortages of equipment for supplies, unavailability of transportation, acts or omissions of third parties, or any other cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
8. That Company reserves the right to reject the delivery of the product or service if company seems that client is actually or allegedly engaged in activities that are illegal, fraudulent or wrongful or which may be harmful to Company in any way.
9. That Company reserves the right to block the service of the product without giving previous notice or information. If company seems that client is actually or allegedly engaged in activities that are illegal, fraudulent or wrongful or which may be harmful to Company or nation in any way.
10. That Company reserves the right to block the service of the product without giving previous notice or information, if client doesn’t update or renew the service in fixed time.
11. That during the service of the company the client shall not disclose any information relating to the company affairs.
12. That once service blocked by the company and client want to continue the same, the company can restored the service after taking penalty and updating charges by the client. Penalty may be fixed by the company which may be amended or modified from time to time.
13. That during the service of the company client does such act by which company got irreparably loss in his business. Company will be entitled to recover such loss from the client’s movable and immovable property by filing recovery suit through legal proceeding.
14. That information relating to the product or service or scheme is available on the company’s website located at www.saginfotech.com.
15. That any notice to be given to the client shall be through the Company’s Website or E-mail and shall be deemed to have been given on the same day as which it was posted.
16. That If any dispute arises between the company and client hereto in respect of this agreement or in connection with any claim by one against the other the same will be subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
17. That in case of any dispute arising out of interruption of the above term of and conditions, the decision of the company shall be final and binding upon client dispute or difference that may arise out of interruption of the company shall be final and binding upon client.
18. The use of the collected data :The data is collected to allow us to provide our services, as well as for the following purposes: Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, Advertising.
19. Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting: These services allow us and our partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our website by the user. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
AdWords Remarketing (Google):AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of our website with the Adwords advertising network.Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
20. Please check by clicking
Privacy of Customer Data
Fill Form for GST, Tax, Payroll, Complaw Software
Try For Free
Know your UserId
Note: Login and Update Your GSTIN Number