Easily create and publish
- Beyond managing existing content, SAG CMS lets users easily create and manage everything
from a simple article of text and images to full functional web sites. Web publishing
works alongside SAG Portal’s larger collection of applications, which means that
you can add in shopping cart functionality, visitor polls, web forms, community
collaboration tools and more. Everything is done with our collection of easy-to-use
tools with familiar rich-text editors and intuitive interface. Client can published
its information on portal using SAG CMS.
Offline content management systems
- SAG Web Design have created our own “offline” content management system
to overcome many of the disadvantages of typical “online” content management systems.
The benefits our system offers include:
- Greater security
- Faster operation
- The website can be previewed on the customers PC before uploading
- Our system can be linked to virtually any existing database on their PC for web
- It has no specific web hosting requirements, the customer is free to host the site
- It has been designed from the onset to overcome the search engine performance limitations
introduced by many online content management systems. Hence it maximises a sites
potential at search engine
Fully integrated security
- Blog it forward: There’s so much wonderful content online. Why keep it to yourself?
Now you can share it on your blog – in seconds.
- Share it. Share copy, images, and video – from other blogs or sites like Flickr,
YouTube, Vimeo, and Photobucket. It’s as simple as sending an email.
- Attract new readers: When other bloggers share your content with Blog It, a link
back to your blog is included, making it easier for new readers to discover you.
Easily add, edit and manage images on your site
- Uploading images to your Pixpa portfolio gallery is a breeze. We have developed
a multi-image uploader which you can use to upload single or multiple images to
any of your galleries. The uploader also automatically resizes your image to best
fit your website, creates default thumbnails and optimises your images to ensure
a balance between image quality and loading time. You can sort and sequence your
websites menu structure, and galleries as well as images in any gallery. Use the
sort order number in your menu structure to sequence links and galleries.To sort
and sequence images in any gallery, simply use the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
to sequence images as you wish and then save your sequence. Its as easy as that.
Menu and navigation management
- The simple menu is probably the most frequently used menu control of all - in fact
it is in use on this website, as the main left-hand navigation. The menu shows all
pages that exist within the current level in the navigation as well as pages that
appear in the parent levels. The menu has the option to enable security, so you
can personalise the experience of users visiting the site and only show them sections
or pages that you have given them permission to access. Permissions are totally
granular so you can be assured you will be able to configure the permissions the
way you want.
Advanced search capabilities
- Having your very own search engine for your site will enable your visitors to quickly
and easily find just what they are looking for, without having to navigate through
numerous menus or wade through long lists of options. Your users can just type in
a few keywords for what interests them, and within seconds they are shown to the
exact pages on your website that are relevant. Usability studies show us that more
than half of all web users are search-dominant, meaning that they will go straight
to the search box when they enter your site, rather than try to find information
following your navigation links. They are not interested in looking around the site
but rather in finding what they want as fast as possible.
Add blogging functionality to your site
- Convey information and facilitate conversations around blogs directly. Liferay's
Blogs provide the best features of modern blogging tools and allow you to keep up
with everyone's thoughts and activities via dynamic RSS feeds to your email or a
"Recent Blogs" display.
- Sending bulk sms messages couldn’t be any easier. Our user friendly SMS Manager
allows you to send a single or mass text messages to any mobile phone using your
web browser. There is no software to install, just login to your account online.
- Instead of toggling between Literacy and your preferred email client, simply send
and check email directly through Social Office.A full AJAX-based webmail client
can be configured to interface with many popular IMAP email servers.
- This allows users to keep track of people both inside and outside the organization
and automatically adds colleagues that share Site membership. Uses can email an
entire group of Site members all at once.
- See what everyone is up to. Activity tracking keeps tabs on personal and team activity
and displays this information in various “Recent Activity” viewers for each specific
tool, for all items tagged with a certain key word and on a Facebook-style Activity
Wall.Tracking works for wiki entries, blogs, message boards and recent activity
in the document library!
- Each user can fill out their own online resume-style profile that can help members
discover expertise in the organization. Support project profiles, profile tagging,
and personal information.