1. What is auditor software all about?
Answer: The Auditor is an integrated tool which helps you to execute end to end audit tasks such as Planning, Allocation, Procedures, Testing, Sampling, Rectification, Documentation, Execution and finally generating Auditor’s Reports on the basis of various analytical approaches as per accounting standards, rules, regulations, norms and benchmarks. Thus the error found can be seen, checked and rectified and a base Annexure of the same can be prepared for Reporting the errors or hindrances to the management of the end client with proper remarks.
2. Is there any option to use it for more than one CA firm?
Answer: Yes, there is the facility to create master for more than one CA firm and allocation of work accordingly.
3. Is there any option to import my entire clients’ master information from Genius to Auditor software for existing "Genius" users?
Answer: Yes, there is a 'Utility' option, through which all clients' master information can be imported from Genius to Auditor software.
4. From what type of software accounting data can be imported?
Answer: All lists of accounts, including Trial Balance, Day Book and Stock can be imported via Tally.ERP 9 and XML file.
5.Can I allocate work to my articles and employees in this software?
Answer: Yes, allocation of work is possible among articles, employees and CA partners and through allocation of work; the status of work can be checked. (e.g. pending, completed, not started, etc.)
6. Can I give remark to audited entries?
Answer: Yes, you can give remarks to audited entries very easily and the rectifiers, i.e. CA or auditors will mention their own name after making it correct.
7. Is there any facility to generate documents which are needed during audit?
Answer: Yes, such Audit working papers are there and can be generated as default documents & apart from that you can add format of the requisite reports. For example: Appointment Letter, Management Representation Letter, External Confirmation Letter, etc.
8. Is there any facility to know checked and unchecked entries of audit?
Answer: Yes, one can see as how many entries still left to be audited by tick marking the checked ones and remaining by clicking on the button of 'uncheck voucher detail.
9. Is there any facility to add a New or correct voucher entry if required from auditor software?
Answer: Yes, auditor software renders a facility to analyze the voucher and create a fresh entry of refined voucher with the help of 'ADD VOUCHER' button.
10. Is there any facility to change ledger group?
Answer: Yes, there is a facility to change the group through:
'TAX AUDIT' BUTTON
CHANGE LEDGER GROUPING
11. If Form 3CA, 3CB, and 3CD can be generated from this software?
Answer: Yes, they are being generated through this software in a prefilled manner by going to:
CREATE 3CA, 3CB and 3CD
12. Is there any facility for checking compliance of Income tax provisions?
Answer: Yes, following compliances of income tax provisions can be checked through this software:
- Subsidiary Trial-Balance.
- Maximum Outstanding Amount Report for Loans as Secured & Unsecured.
- Loan Received [Sec. 269SS]
- Loan Repaid [Sec.269T]
- TDS details according to IT sections (192 to 196D).
- Negative Cash details.
- Negative Stock Report (G. P. Basis).
- Summary for Unchecked Vouchers.
- Disallowed Payment Report.
- Exceed cash Payment [Sec. 40A(3)]
- Relatives Report [Sec.40A(2)(b)]
- Employee Bonus & commission paid [Sec.36(1)(ii)]
- Employee PF & ESI deducted and deposited within the prescribed time limit. [Sec.36(1)(va)]
- Depreciation Chart [Sec.32].
- Cash and Bank Comparative Statement.
- Signatory Detail Report.
13. Is there any option to see old and rectified entries simultaneously?
Answer: Yes, here we can see old and rectified entries simultaneously
Rectified entries Details
14. What are the features given in 'Utilities' option?
Answer: Following are the features given in utilities option such