The user of the website is regarded under terms and conditions implied here:
- The Hosting charges or any other related charges will be applicable on Yearly basis that means if you have purchased the hosting on 1st July 2017 then it will be available till 30th June 2018,
- Application will be based on financial year that means if you have purchased software application for FY 2017-2018 then for FY 2018-2019 it will require Updation but you software application will not get stop as it need the new Updation.
- Separate login facilities for both CA and Clients.
- Require Hosting (provided by SAG only), Space, Bandwidth and Domain.
- In the standard domain, there are only (.com) (.in) (.net) (.org) (.co.in) included. However, if a particular domain costs more than a standard domain price than the added cost will have to be paid by the client along with the tax applicable.
- Free Login facility up to 100 Clients (GST No.) with 10 Employee Login.
- Mobile App will be available on both iOS and Android platforms. It will be commonly downloaded and client will provide the user name and password to their client for the Employees reach.
For additional employee login you can upgrade according to your selected plan.
- You can upgrade your clients login according to your selected plan after free Client Login as per your selected plan.
- Due to any addition such as client (GST No.) login, employee login, hosting Space, bandwidth etc.) extra charges will be applicable.
- User need to pay the applicable charges of using GSP/ASP channel to that respective GSP/ASP selected by him/her.
- Unlike other companies who are charging huge amount and even after not giving the value to your business by not providing your business name to your domain. To take advantage of recognition it is very important to have your own brand name which reaches to your clients. We, SAG Infotech Private Limited understand the value of your business name therefore we are just not providing you the domain name but also providing you your own name as a domain name